Are you get Bored with the Start Button \ Start Button in your Windows 7?
If so, maybe this software can help relieve your bored on your Start Button.
The name of this software is Windows 7 Start Orb Changer v4.0.
Although the size of the Windows 7 Start Orb Changer v4.0 is small, but its ability to enhance Windows inappropriate in acungi thumb. Because as long as I never use it in case of error.
Windows 7 Start Orb Changer is a freeware from door2windows that allows you to change your start orb/button with just one click in Windows 7.
To restore the original start orb click Restore.You can expand the advanced settings by clicking the arrow at the bottom right corner of the window.
Checking the Add Shortcut In Context Menu option will add an Start Orb option in the desktop context menu so that you can access the tool with one click.
Checking the Add Option In Context Menu option will add an Set As Start Orb option in the context menu of all PNG and BMP files so that you can change your start orb with one click.
*Windows 7 Start Orb Changer v4.0 Features:-
- Allows you to change the orb in four different ways:
- Context Menu
- Drag & Drop
- Change Button
- Command Line (Syntax only contains orb location)
- Works with all DPIs (If the orb is too big or too small it will automatically resize it)
- Works with both x86/32-bit and x64/64-bit
- Works with both PNG and BMP file formats
- Can integrate with desktop context menu
- Can integrate with PNG and BMP file formats' context menu
- Allows you to change the orb in two different methods:
- Memory Patching - Edits the start orb in memory which doesn't cause any UAC prompts
- Resource Editing - Edits the start orb by replacing resources of%windir%\explorer.exe
- Easy-To-Use & clean interface
- Two modes for normal and advanced users
- First & ultimate Windows 7 start orb changer available on the net
>> Download Windows 7 Start Orb Changer v4.0 Mediafire
Windows 7 Start Orb Changer v4.0 for Instalation Steps :
How To Insall :-
1) Run Program
2) click "Change"
3) Select the Start Button Image ORBs that you have saved / have -> Open
If you do not have the pictures can be downloaded for free via the link below: http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=start% 20orb & order = 9 & offset = 48
4) Finish :)